What information do we collect?
When you register, place an order, register for the newsletter or fill out a form, we collect the information you provide.
Respectively we can ask you for your name, email address, address and company details, despite this collection of information you visit our website anonymously at all times.
What do we use your information for?
All information collected by us can be used for:
- Personalizing your visit
(For example, offer offers based on your order history)
- Improving our site (s)
(Based on surf behavior it is possible for us to place certain items better on the website, your visit has improved our site in this way)
- The improvement of our customer service
(Your information, history and reactions help us improve the service)
- Processing transactions
- Your information, public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, sent or given to another company for any reason without your permission. Your data can only be passed on to bodies that we are associated with that arrange payments and product shipments.
- Botter Trading has carefully selected its partners to ensure that they handle the same high privacy standard as us.
- Making a promotion specifically aimed at you
- Sending informative email
- The email address you entered can be used by us to send updates about specific products, about the service or about service information.
How do we protect your information?
Botter Trading has implemented a number of measures for the security of your data.
Our websites are hosted on professional hosting servers in one of the most secure data centers in Europe. Telecity 6. The hosting platform consists of "hardened" hosting and contains analytical software to recognize and prevent attacks and data leaks.
To protect you against eavesdropping on your visit, we use SSL encryption to our websites. As a result, the traffic to our site and the payment processors is encrypted and impossible to crack.
Only authorized personnel have access to the databases and hardware where your information is located.
We use this on the website, a cookie is a file that is stored on your computer with which your next visit is recognized by us.
It is possible to disable cookies in your browser so that we can not see who you are at your next visit, please contact your IT contact.
Do we pass on information to external parties?
As indicated, we use parties that follow the same policy as us, for that reason we can guarantee that all your information from our site to the payment processor and package will not pass on your data.
Third party left
Although we would never send you to a website that is harmful, it may be possible for such third parties to have problems guaranteeing privacy. If you encounter this, please notify us immediately so that we can remove this website (s) from our network.
The policy described here only applies to online collected information and not to offline collected information.
Changes in policy
Changes to this policy are updated online, below you will find the latest change.
This policy was last modified on: 31 March 2018